Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL, AWESOME VIEWS, WITH PLENTY OF SCOPE TO ADD VALUE
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
* ATTENTION ALL FIRST HOME BUYERS YOU WILL SAVE APPROXIMATELY $20,000 ON STAMP DUTY
On offer is this impressive, well presented family home, the owners need to downsize, they are moving interstate for family reasons with strict instructions that it must be sold . You can add so much value to this property by completing the granny flat downstairs (STCA) with it's seperate entrance, you can sub let it for extra income or use it for family and friends the choice is yours.
The huge deck out the front that adjoins the lounge/living areas is where you can relax with family and friends to marvel at your new surrounds, the views are simply breathtaking, the sunsets can be nothing but other than spectacular, and will give you the feeling of space.
A very spacious well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench, cupboard space and dishwasher, there is plenty of room in the fully fenced backyard for the kids to play and add a designer pool at a later date is you so desire.The main bathroom has a separate bath, shower and vanity, the toilet is separate for convenience and the laundry is internal and leads out into the backyard.There is plenty of storage under the house that has been recently concreted for convenience, this could also be an extension to the downstairs granny flat (STCA)
This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
Situated a few minutes from local shops, school, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches, major shopping centres, hospitals and Gold Coast Airport.
* Huge deck out the front of the house to capture all the panoramic views
* Fourth bedroom downstairs has its own ensuite with shower, toilet, wash basin and ceiling fan
* Lounge and dining have A/C and ceiling fan this leads out to the expansive deck
* Main bathroom has separate bath, shower and vanity unit
* Separate toilet convenient for family and friends
* Fully fenced backyard, with plenty of room to add a pool if you desire
* 3 great sized bedrooms upstairs two have built ins, two with ceiling fans
* Kitchen has plenty of bench, cupboard space and a dishwasher
* Plenty of storage under the house, which has been recently concreted for convenience
* Single lock up garage has a kitchenette in it perfect to complete a granny flat or for the home handy person
* Air-conditioning in the dining and living area
* Oversized internal laundry that leads out into the back yard
* 410 Lt energy efficient hot water system enough to cater for the busy household
* Plenty of car parking in the drive way and room out the front for boat/van/trailer
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.