Wow! What would you do with this?
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Situated on a generous HALF AN ACRE (approx) of land with the most amazing Ocean and Tweed River views to the rear, this rare and exciting buying opportunity should be investigated immediately. Situated to the front of the block is a spacious renovated double brick three bedroom plus study home with swimming pool and AMAZING VIEWS. The old owner has done the majority of paper work needed for subdivision of the land and has plans to create two lots, 1 vacant block with approx 1300m2 of land, the other with the current home on approx 700m2 of land, both of which will encompass the amazing views on offer. There is still some ground work to be done to finalise the subdivision so come along and do your home work as serious seller wants offers.
- Extremely rare HALF AN ACRE (approx) in dress circle location
- Amazing Ocean and Tweed River views
- Solid double brick home with suspended concrete slab
- Three spacious bedrooms plus study
- Gorgeous new kitchen with waterfall stone benches
- Polished concrete floors & new carpet to bedrooms
- Two separate bathrooms one upstairs and one down stairs
- As new fibreglass in-ground salt water swimming pool
- Easy care landscaped grounds
- Ample off street parking for cars, caravans or boats
Opportunities like this do not last forever so inspect now to avoid disappointment as this property is on the market to be sold!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,083m² / 0.51 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.