WATERFRONT LIVING IN THE EXCLUSIVE KIMBERLEY VUE ESTATE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This modern waterfront single level stunning home has just hit the market, properties like this, are not only rare to buy, they are also highly sort after amongst the locals and interstate investors alike, make no doubt about it, this property must be sold,by the 27th of June 2018 or it will go in the rental pool, the current owners have built elsewhere, and their new abode is near completion.
From the moment you step into your new home, you will get a feeling of space, due to the wide entrance and the open plan living area complimented by a modern galley styled kitchen, with stone bench-tops, plenty of bench and cupboard space, stainless steel gas cook-top and appliances including a dishwasher.The combined Lounge and dining areas are air conditioned, with large ceiling fans for extra comfort and lead out to the covered patio area, perfect for alfresco dining,entertaining and marveling at your stunning new surroundings.
Situated on an elevated position with total views of lake Kimberley,imagine waking up to the sound of the abundant bird life, such as swans and ducks that are literally at your doorstep, then being able to step out and walk/jog/cycle around the lake at your convenience, not to mention the short stroll to the shopping centre and clubs, there are just to many benefits to list with living in such a magnificent home like this.
Situated a few minutes walk to the local shops,clubs and public transport, the M1 is close by,10 Minutes to local beaches, hospitals and Gold Coast international airport,the location is perfect. This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
- Expansive open plan living area fully tiled (600mm floor tiles)
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances
- Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom with full size bath, separate shower recess and vanity unit with stone top
- Security screen doors,tinted windows, quality blinds and insect screens
- Two other bedrooms have built in robes
- Oversized laundry with stone bench tops and built in cupboards
- Security gated estate
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access
- Separate toilet, convenient when you have guests
- Rain water tanks and covered pump housing
- Annual pest treatment
- Maintenance free front rock garden
- Artificial lawns (no mowing)
- Low Body Corp fees $33.46 Per week(approx)
- Visitor parking
- Dedicated car wash parking bay
- Council rates $2369.75 PA
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.