NEST OR INVEST THIS HOME SUITS MOST BUDGETS AND MUST BE SOLD
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
* Attention first home buyers you will save approximately $18,000 on stamp duty.
Make no doubt about it, this property must be sold, the owners want a quick settlement, homes like this, in this price range do not last long, it is entry level to a free standing home in today's market, not only that, it will suit most savvy buyers budgets, whether it be your first home as an owner occupier or the astute investor looking to increase their property portfolio.The back yard has plenty of room for a pool (STCA) if you choose to add it at a later date, The kitchen and dining room are combined with a ceiling fan for added comfort.
Situated a few minutes walk to local shops, schools, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes drive to local beaches, major shopping centres, hospitals and Gold Coast Airport.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
- Air conditioning in the lounge room
- Kitchen with electric cook-top, wall oven and plenty of bench and cupboard space
- All bedrooms have built in robes,and carpet
- Bathroom with separate bath, shower, vanity unit
- Two bedrooms have ceiling fans
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Single remote lock up garage with internal laundry and access
- Garden shed on concrete slab
- Flat front and back yards very easy to maintain
- Linen press in the hallway
- Room for a pool if you want to add at a later date (STCA)
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
600m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.