Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
NEST OR INVEST THIS DUPLEX IS PRICED TO SUIT MOST BUDGETS
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Attention all 1st home buyers you will save approximately $14,667 on stamp duty
This fantastic property has just been refurbished, with fresh paint, new carpet, blinds, cook-top, wall oven and toilet. The owners have given strict instructions to sell, and at this price it will not last long.The property consists of 3 good sized bedrooms, the master has a built in robe and ceiling fan. One of the other bedrooms has a built in robe, while the other has a built in and ceiling fan for extra comfort. The kitchen has plenty of cupboard and bench space plus the dining room opens out into the central undercover courtyard where you can entertain and enjoy alfresco dining.
The bathroom has a separate bath, shower and vanity,there is plenty of room for pets and a vegie garden in the well established secluded backyard ,complete with a large garden shed on a concrete slab. You have internal access from your single lock-up garage and the laundry is conveniently located there also.
Located just a few minutes flat walk to the local shopping centre, schools,day care and clubs,a bus stop not far away,less than 10 Minutes drive to the Gold Coast international airport, Coolangatta, Kingscliff and major shopping centres. The location is perfect and makes this single level brick and tile duplex, a highly sought after property.The property will appeal to so many different types of buyers due to the price and location.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
* The kitchen has a new cook-top and wall oven with plenty of bench and cupboard space
* Freshly painted throughout the property
* Solar hot water system
* New carpet has been laid and new blinds on the windows
* All three bedrooms have built in robes, two have ceiling fans
* Living room has new carpet and a ceiling fan
* Bathroom has a separate bath, shower and vanity
* Garden shed on a concrete slab, handy for all the garden tools
* New fencing around the property
* New separate toilet for convenience when your family and friends visit
* Single lock up garage with internal laundry and a separate carport
* Retractable hose reel for convenience
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.