Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
OCEAN VIEWS, HINTERLAND PANORAMA, BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
* Attention all first home buyers you will save approximately $22,000 on stamp duty
Ocean views, and breezes along with a hinterland panorama, this property has the best of both worlds. On offer is this impressive, immaculately presented two storey duplex that is bigger than your average three bedroom home,boasting three large living area's.From the moment you step into the entry you will get a feeling of space and appreciate the blend of formal and informal living areas combined with a large flowing open floor plan that is rarely seen. This elegant, low maintenance stunning home offers ease of living, generous proportions and excellent comfort. The master bedroom has a built in robe and a stunning outlook.
Two of the living area's have air conditioning and polished wooden floor boards, there is a very bright spacious well-appointed kitchen with a walk in pantry, two pack finish and plenty of bench and cupboard space, did I mention the ocean views? Entertain your family and friends in the undercover area, where the gardens have been meticulously maintained for your enjoyment.
There is a large single lock up remote garage with internal access to the downstairs living area's and to an oversized laundry with extra storage space, plus there is another car space in the front yard.There are so many benefits to this property the list just keeps on going.
This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection. The location is perfect,situated a couple of minutes walk to the local school, daycare and public transport, a few minutes drive from local shops, clubs, 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast International Airport.
- Two pack kitchen, with stunning ocean views, a walk in pantry, 4 burner electric cook-top, plenty of bench and cupboard space
- 3 generous sized bedrooms all with carpet flooring, built-in robes and ceiling fans for extra comfort
- Ocean views and breezes, you can watch the humpback whale migration (seasonal)
- There are three large living areas, two downstairs, one upstairs
- Two beautiful bathrooms both with toilets
- Private balcony upstairs to take in the surrounding area's
- Lovely manicured garden that is fully fenced, with shed on a concrete slab
- Covered patio area, perfect for entertaining
- Single remote lock-up garage with internal access and oversized Laundry
- Solar panels (6) to help with the energy costs
- Double glazed widows upstairs at the front of the home for peace and quite
- Main bedroom enjoys a built-in robe and stunning outlook
- Two of the living area's have air-conditioning and polished wooden floor boards
- Security screens on all the entry doors, Main entry has a security gate
- No body corp fees, the water is shared,as is the building insurance
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.