SOLD BY Paul Sheehan - Ray White Banora!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle in the highly sought-after Kimberley Estate in Banora Point. This single level detached villa offers spacious interiors showcasing a neutral colour palette.There is not a cent to spend, cleanliness is next to godliness and offers exceptional value for the astute investor. The massive kitchen will delight the chef of the family with a gas cook-top, ample bench space, wall oven and walk in pantry.
The living area has a reverse cycle air-conditioner, it's surprisingly spacious size and the family / dining area flows out to the alfresco entertaining area. Featuring three good sized bedrooms with built-ins and two with ceiling fans, the master has a huge walk-in robe and ensuite. The second bathroom boast's a separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet and vanity unit,which is perfect for guest's. There are solar panels to help reduce your electricity bills and natural gas for cooking, the laundry is over sized and there's plenty of storage space.
This property is just a short flat walk to Banora shopping village, bowls,golf,sports club and lake Kimberley. It's ideal for investors, first home buyers or down-sizers due to its convenient location. Situated a few minutes from local school, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast Airport. This property will not last long,call to arrange a viewing or come to the open home.
* Nine solar panels to help ease the electricity cost
* Large master bedroom with walk-in robe,ensuite and ceiling fan
* Covered entertaining - perfect for alfresco dining
* Main bathroom boast's bath, shower, separate toilet and vanity unit
* Ready to move into with no further expenses required this home is immaculate
* Bedrooms are well proportioned and include built-in wardrobes
* Reverse cycle Air-conditioning to the living area
* Remote single lock up garage with internal access
* Wide hallways for those who need mobility assistance
* Garden Shed at the back of the property
* Intercom to screen anyone who knocks on your door
* Low maintenance, easy care living perfect for retiree's
* Low strata fee's approximately $906.00 PA of $17.42PW
* Council rates approximately $2000.00 PA with pensioner discount
* Your neighbours are mainly retiree's and owner occupiers for peace and quite and peace of mind
Please note on the title of the contract according to council records the property is 2/3 Wanda Court however the villa has number 1 written on it as does the letterbox this will be your postal address
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.