SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
STUNNING PANORAMIC VIEWS WITH PLENTY OF SCOPE TO ADD VALUE
Just in time for Christmas,the views from this home are nothing but breath taking, you can see all the way to Surfers Paradise, Broadbeach, Burleigh, Coolangatta and all through the valley the list goes on, you will not be disappointed. On offer is this fantastic family home, after nearly 37 years of living in this wonderful abode the owner has already downsized, the instructions are to sell, it's vacant and ready to move into. Situated in a nice quite street, you can add so much value to this property by adding your own personal touches.
The master bedroom has built in robes with ensuite including shower and toilet, the other two bedrooms have built in robes, all bedrooms have ceiling fans and carpet for extra comfort. A well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, you can walk out onto your balcony through the air-conditioned lounge room and marvel at your new surroundings. The gardens have been meticulously maintained for your enjoyment. There is a large double lock up garage with a work bench and a separate laundry.
The back yard is flat, it's fully fenced, perfect for pets, plus a huge Avocado tree, you can add a pool and extend the back patio area if you so desire. There's plenty of windows to allow the natural light to stream in the main living areas.This property will suit most budgets, first home buyers will be exempt from stamp duty, investors will get a great rental return. This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
Situated a few minutes from local shops, clubs, public transport, and walking distance to the school, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast Airport.
* Stunning panoramic views, through to the Gold Coast, Banora, Bilambil, Coolangatta
* Master bedroom complete with ensuite, built in robes, carpeted flooring and ceiling fan
* Two other bedrooms have built ins, carpeted flooring and ceiling fans
* Plenty of room for a pool if you wish to add at a later date
* Lounge room boasts a reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Separate internal laundry
* Functioning kitchen with ample cupboard space and pantry
* Large double lock up garage with a work bench
* Plenty of scope to add your own touches and reap the rewards
* Situated in a nice family friendly street
* Local school and day care are only within 200m walking distance
* Please note that there is no bath in the main bathroom - shower only as per the floor plan.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.