SOLD BY BRENDAN GIBB
- 6 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Offering enough space for even the largest of families, this ideally located home is within easy walking distance to shops, schools and park areas. There is potential to add value long term through renovation, however having just had a full refurbishment the home is ready for you to move straight in and enjoy for years to come.
The large size on offer will make this an attractive investment prospect, with likely rental returns of $650pw on offer, being situated in such a popular area you will always have tenant demand.
• 6 bedrooms all a generous size
• Master suite is air conditioned with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite
• Multiple living spaces flow off the kitchen
• Main bathroom has a separate toilet, great for families
• Huge kitchen offers ample storage and bench space with a big island bench top
• Separate Laundry is oversize and offers extra storage room
• Massive undercover patio area surrounding the pool, all paved for low maintenance
• Terraced grass area and a sandpit for the kids or pets
• DLUG with extra space for a small trailer or boat, plus a workshop area and 2 storage rooms
• Current Rental Appraisal $650 - $680p/w
Rarely do homes of this size present themselves in Banora Point, especially in such a popular area. The size on offer, as well as its great presentation, will ensure this home appeals to a wide range of buyers.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.