SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
* This property is now vacant and ready for inspections
Make no doubt about it, this property must be sold, as the owners are moving elsewhere.Enjoy a low maintenance lifestyle in the highly sought-after Kimberley Estate in Banora Point.This property is just a short flat walk to Banora shopping village(400 metres) where you will find Coles,doctors,dentists, pathology,chemist,food outlets just to name a few, Club Banora(300 metres) with lawn bowls,golf, tennis,lake Kimberley(250 metres) and public transport(350 metres).
This single level free standing home offers spacious interiors showcasing a neutral colour palette,and offers exceptional value for the astute investor. The massive kitchen will delight the chef of the family with gas cook-top, ample bench space, wall oven and pantry.
The living area has a reverse cycle air-conditioner, it's surprisingly spacious and the family / dining area flows out to the entertaining area. Featuring three good sized bedrooms with built-ins,the master has a huge walk through fitted wardrobe,ensuite and ceiling fan. The second bathroom boast's a separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet and vanity unit, which is perfect for your guest's, the laundry is over sized and there's plenty of storage space.
The property is ideal for retiree's, investors, first home buyers or down-sizers due to its convenient location. 10 Minutes to local beaches and Gold Coast International Airport. This property will not last long,call to arrange a viewing or come to the scheduled open home.
- Large master bedroom with walk through fitted robe,ensuite and ceiling fan
- Main bathroom boast's separate bath, separate shower, separate toilet and vanity unit
- Bedrooms are well proportioned and include built-in wardrobes
- Living and dining area are carpeted
- Reverse cycle Air-conditioning to the living area
- Remote double lock up garage with internal access
- Wide hallways for those who need mobility assistance
- Large internal laundry
- Intercom system at the front door for screening visitors
- Low maintenance, easy care living perfect for retiree's
- Pet friendly
- Low strata fee's approximately $18 per week
- Council rates approximately $2000.00 PA with pensioner discount
- There is plenty of scope to add your own finishing touches and value
DISCLAIMER The floor plan is not exact to scale, it's indicative only while all care has been taken in the preparation,the agent or agency will not be held accountable.The legal address is 6/3 Wanda Court Banora Point, however the postal address is 5/3 Wanda Court you will be buying the house that has number 5 on it just to save any confusion.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.