SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
*Attention all first home buyers you can save approximately $22,500 on stamp duty.
Imagine waking up to see the sunrise over the ocean and enjoy the humpback whale migration(seasonal)Perched high up on the hill,this much loved family home needs to be sold,the current live in owner needs to downsize and move interstate for family reasons, properties like this are few and far between so you better be quick to snap this one up, it lends itself to the first home buyer market, and savvy investors alike.
There are three bedrooms and the study can easily be turned into a fourth bedroom simply by adding a wardrobe, there can be much value added to this property if you wish to do so by putting your own personal stamp on it. Two of the bedrooms have stunning river and ocean views as does the lounge room . The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space with a gas burner cook-top and dishwasher, with room for a dining table, there is a separate dining room for family meals entertaining. The laundry is internal and leads out to a wonderful covered patio area perfect for entertaining and alfresco dining.
Situated a few minutes drive to local shops, schools, clubs and public transport, the location is perfect. 10 Minutes drive to local beaches, major shopping centres, hospitals and Gold Coast Airport.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
- Bathroom has separate bath, separate shower recess,single vanity unit and toilet
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space with a gas cook-top and dishwasher.
- Covered patio area perfect for entertaining
- Three of the bedrooms have carpeted flooring, built in robes and ceiling fans
- Separate lounge room with ocean views and floor boards
- Two bedrooms have a stunning outlook with ocean and river views plus TV outlets
- Separate dining room with floor boards
- Separate toilet convenient for family and friends
- Remote double lock up garage
- some parts of the house have been freshly painted
- Solar hot water system (2 panels)
- New light fittings
- Concrete slab if you want to put a shed on it
DISCLAIMER The floor plan is not exact to scale, it's indicative only while all care has been taken in the preparation,the agent or agency will not be held accountable
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.