SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
* ATTENTION FIRST HOME BUYERS YOU CAN SAVE APPROXIMATELY $13226.00 ON STAMP DUTY
This fantastic property is exceptional value, its entry level into the market, the instructions are to sell as the current owners are moving overseas.The master bedroom is surprisingly large, it has an ensuite with mirrored built in robes and ceiling fan. The main bathroom has a separate bath, shower, large single vanity, complete with toilet. The kitchen has plenty of bench and cupboard space, there's a new electric cook-top with exhaust, wall oven and pantry.The entire dining and kitchen area has tiled floor coverings throughout which makes for easy maintenance plus the lounge room is carpeted.
The other two bedrooms are a good size with built in robes.The courtyard is private and shaded,you have internal access from your remote single lock-up garage, the laundry and another toilet are conveniently on the ground floor, there's plenty of visitor parking for family and friends.
Located just a few minutes drive to the local shopping centre, schools and clubs,a bus stop close by, the location is perfect and makes this two level brick and tile townhouse, a highly sought after property.The property will appeal to so many different types of buyers due to the price and location.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
- Large master bedroom has ensuite,mirrored built in robes and a ceiling fan
- Kitchen has a new cook-top, wall oven,plenty of cupboard, bench space and a pantry
- Two other spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Main bathroom with separate bath, separate shower, toilet and large single vanity unit
- Tiled dining and kitchen area for easy cleaning and maintenance
- lounge room is carpeted, leading onto the dining area
- Internal laundry with a toilet downstairs
- Shaded and private courtyard with clothes line
- Single remote lock up garage with internal access plus visitor parking
- extra storage underneath the stairs
- Linen press upstairs
- Pet friendly
- rental appraisal $400-$420 per week
- 18 units in the complex
- Low body corporate fees $45.26 pw approximately
- Rates $2250 per annum approximately
- Termite barrier gets checked every 3 months
- Roof gets checked every 6 months
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.