SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Once in every life time an opportunity like this comes along that is not to be missed, the owner needs to downsize and the instructions are to sell.You have to come and feel the natural ambiance of this stunning elevated acreage property with hinterland views. The home boasts a huge sunroom, perfect for indoor entertaining. The home is fully air-conditioned even in the bathroom,the main living /kitchen/dining area is open plan and the bedrooms are all carpeted, with three of the bedrooms having built in robes.The kitchen has a gas cook-top, dishwasher, wall oven with plenty of cupboard and bench space, enough for the budding chef in the family.
The property is easy to look after, because of the contour of the land,there's a huge shed ,which has a shower and basin,a green house for the avid gardener, the list goes on for the value of this home. Murwillumbah is only 13 kms away for all your shopping needs and the hip town of Uki is 10kms away which is a diverse and beautiful village with plenty on offer including; weekly farmers markets, brand new hotel, cafes, bakery etc. The beaches are 30 minutes drive away, Coolangatta airport and Byron Bay 45 minutes away as are the major shopping and business centre of Tweed Heads.Call today to arrange your inspection and make your move to this stunning property.
- 3 Water tanks 75,000 lt, 15,000 lt and 5,000 lt and bore water
- Galley style kitchen with 2pak finish with pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space
- Fully ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
- Huge shed for storing tractors/ ride on lawn mowers, boats
- Master bedroom has built in robes
- Two of the other bedrooms have built in robes
- Plenty of room for a pool if you wish to add one at a later date
- Separate internal laundry
- Huge sunroom this extension was put on in 2006
- New dishwasher
- Solar hot water
- Gas cook-top with range hood
- New concrete driveway to make for easy access
- Green house for the avid gardener
- Mango trees on the property
- Carport with more than enough car accommodation for two or more cars depending on the size
- Fully fenced which is fantastic if you have horses or livestock
- Your own creek to swim in
- Sealed road frontage
- 3.03 hectares or 7.575 acres of luscious land and most of it is usable
- 1 Kilometer to the general store of Stokers Siding
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.