SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The current live in owners need to downsize and the instructions are to sell,this property is only open for private inspections.Welcome to the "Cassia Court" complex on Mariners Drive East. Ideally located in the exclusive,highly sought after Anchorage Islands community,when you enter the secured gate the first impression is of the lush manicured gardens and peaceful ambience.This first level apartment ticks most boxes when it comes to convenient waterside living.
Once you walk through your beautiful foyer you'll step into the large open plan living area and then flows seamlessly onto the undercover alfresco terrace with views to the beautiful boat harbour, where you will be in awe inspired of your new stunning surroundings.The functional kitchen offers a dishwasher, pantry and plenty of work space. The light-filled master bedroom boasts a combined balcony overlooking the marina, large ensuite with double vanity built in robes and air-conditioning.
The other two bedrooms are well appointed with built ins, the master bathroom has a separate bath, separate shower and vanity, the toilet is also separate with a vanity unit, the laundry is internal for your convenience, there's a tropical styled pool in the complex for you, your family and friends to enjoy.
The Exclusive Anchorage Islands, which is a favourite address amongst the more mature aged residents, is well known for its landscaped tropical gardens & lifestyle water ways, via the Tweed River system.
Within minutes you can also travel to Twin Towns, Coolangatta & local surf beaches, with the Gold Coast Airport & Southern Cross University just a short drive from home.You will enjoy local conveniences within Tweed's Greenbank region, being moments to Tweed Shopping Mall, Hospital, Bowls and Golf, just to name but a few.
There will be no public open for inspections for this property, you can view the property by appointment only, so please don't hesitate to contact me as soon as possible, simply because this will not last long.
- Generous covered terrace style balcony overlooking the boat harbour
- Well appointed kitchen with plenty of bench,cupboard space and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with balcony overlooking the marina, ensuite with double vanity, built in robes and air-con
- Open plan lounge and dining with stunning views leading out to the balcony overlooking the spectacular harbour
- Second and third bedroom with built in robes
- Main bathroom has separate bath, separate shower and vanity
- Separate toilet with vanity unit/ powder room
- Oversized double remote control garage with extra storage
- Tropical landscaped pool in complex
- Gated complex for peace of mind and security
- Easy access to the boat harbour
- Internal laundry for convenience
- North facing unit
- Low body corp fees are $1050.00 per quarter inc building insurance, water, pool, gate and garden maintenance
- The jetty is owned by council and is their responsibility
- Rates approximately $2500.00 per annum less with pensioner discount
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.