SOLD BY PAUL SHEEHAN
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
* Attention all first home buyers you will save approximately $15,500 on stamp duty
The owner has given me strict instructions to sell ASAP,this is an entry level home for first home buyers and astute investors looking to increase their property portfolio.On offer is this 3 bedroom home with Pacific Ocean and Terranora Broad-water and valley views from some parts of the property. The galley style kitchen complete with gas cook-top and dining room open out into the central undercover courtyard where you can entertain and enjoy alfresco dining. There is a spa on the back deck for you to enjoy.
The entire living/dining and kitchen area has wooden floor board coverings throughout which makes for easy maintenance. There is plenty of room for pets and a vegie garden in the secluded backyard if you so desire. The bedrooms have carpeted floors and built in robes, the bathroom has a separate bath, shower and single vanity unit, the toilet is separate as is the laundry.
Located just a few minutes drive to the local shopping centre, schools and clubs,a bus stop not far away,10 minutes to the Gold Coast airport and beaches.The location is perfect and makes this single level home, a highly sought after property.The property will appeal to so many different types of buyers due to the price and location.This home is must to inspect so don't hesitate to come to the open home or call for an inspection.
* Views to the Pacific Ocean, Terranora Broad-water and hinterland from some parts of the property
* Large galley styled kitchen with gas cook-top, plenty of cupboard space and views to Terranora Broad-water
* Fantastic covered area at the front and back perfect for entertaining
* Spa on the extensive back deck for you, your family and friends to enjoy
* Floor boards in the lounge, dining and kitchen area
* Solar hot water system
* Fully fenced yard great for pets
* Three good sized carpeted bedrooms with built in robes
* The bathroom has a separate bath, shower and single vanity unit
* Double lock up garage with plenty of street parking if needed
* Separate toilet, handy for when visitors pop over
* Block size 563m2
* Currently tenanted at $450pw
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Tweed Heads South
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.